What a happy day to wake and see a post with MY blog listed as a “Bouquet of Three” award nominee! It truly is the little things in life that bring happy smiles to my face and being nominated for my first award brought a big one!
Thank you to Atlantamomofthree for this award. I am honored that you enjoy my posts as I think highly of you and the support that you offer to so many people.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Things about me:
- I eat popcorn anywhere from 5-7 evenings a week
- I love everything about coconuts
- If I could be anybody in my next life, I would be a lead actress in a Broadway musical.
- I once took a shot of vodka with a preserved human toe floating in it
- In every new apartment, house, or hotel, I always look for the perfect “place to have my coffee” but rarely ever use it these days.
- I am guilty of exclamation point overuse and have to watch myself that I’m not accidentally yelling in my writing.
- My favorite color is green, every shade and hue, but I strongly dislike the color burgundy.
And the nominations go to (suspenseful pause):
Momtimes4-I love her humor in her drawings; their simplicity captures so many elements of parenting that one could write or talk about for hours.
Chasing A Daredevil and Twins-The stick figure drawings matched with her matter of fact writing gives me a good laugh. She seems to take life with 3 kids with a grain of salt and not get bogged down, I need more of that!
Littlemissperfect-Her writing is poetic and funny but also meaningful and scratches far beneath the surface of everyday life. I really enjoy her writing style.
Everyone is Welcome-I love Ms. Vee’s beautiful, honest poetry. It hits a nerve and gives me goosebumps and tears quite often.
Misplacedmysassy-First of all, I love the name of her blog. She’s pithy and funny and I feel like we could have a lot of fun over a bottle of wine.
Rantings from the Lunacy of Motherhood-I love her hysterical and slightly self-deprecating style. Each post gives me a giggle and I can relate to so much of what she describes.
The Fortunate Artist-I just came across this artist/writer. I am very impressed by her creativity and her talent to write fables about stranger’s photographs. They are beautiful.
Scottishmomus-Wise, beautiful, thoughtful poetry.
Modernmanofthecloth-I love hearing his views on parenting. It is refreshing to hear the male perspective when I read and talk with so many female friends. So very relatable and his positivity is infectious.
So there you have it; there are so many blogs that I really enjoy reading, but these stand out to me now.
You may accept the award if you choose and I won’t be offended if you don’t.
Thank you for the pleasure of your posts!