Thank you so much, How to Ruin a Toddler’s Day, for this award! Your blog is funny, informative and very entertaining!
I tried to stay somewhat on top of reading blogs while on vacation but am severely behind still. I came across this award post and was so happy with the nice surprise. I love this award for a couple of reasons, one because my blog is being read and enjoyed and because the name of the award inspires me. I appreciate being considered versatile but am now feeling quite stagnant, so I am hoping that this will inspire me to push the envelope a bit.
Rules: Give 7 facts about yourself and nominate other versatile bloggers
7 Interesting (questionable) Random (very) things about myself:
- I love bananas but not banana-flavored foods
- My kids get excited when I say, “Let’s go check the mail!” I wish I could conjure the same excitement
- The next thing to check off on my bucket list is visiting Redwoods National Park
- I sleep walk/talk
- I don’t follow astrology but I think the descriptions of Virgo do actually fit my personality
- Pulling weeds is therapeutic to me
- One thing I swore I would never do as a parent is drive a minivan and I drive a minivan
Thank you, thank you, thank you again for this award!