Thanks to Meg at Dear Crazy Kids and Mom’s Eye View for bouncing my nomination to them right back at me. So, now I have Blog of the Year 2013 award, created by the Thought Palette (click link for details on the award), with 3 stars…yippee! There are no rules, just spread the love!
I’m excited to nominate & share more blogs I love and follow regularly not mentioned yesterday:
And big thanks to Kate at Did That Just Happen Blog for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!!
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
1. Your favorite color –green
2. Your favorite animal –elephants
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink –water
4. Facebook or Twitter –Facebook
5. Your favorite pattern –polka dots
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? –both are equally fun
7. Your favorite number? –7
8. Your favorite day of the week? –no idea, they’re all equally good
9. Your favorite flower? –Bleeding heart
10. What is your passion? –my kids, writing, reading, yoga
More Nominees & Favorite Bloggers!:
- Abby Has Issues
- Efficient Mama
- Love Minimalism, formerly known as From 2 to 3 Kids (Haven’t heard from Rose in a bit, hoping the award will spark something and encourage her to come back!) xo
- How to Ruin a Toddler’s Day
- Vampire Maman
- Lady in the House
- Making Memories in the Chaos
- Mama Miller Parenting
- Reinvention of Mama
Happy Holidays! xo