I’m a bit behind on my thank you notes so I am going to do them all in one fell swoop!
Rules: nominate one or more blogs, link back to the creator of the award, display the image, let your nominees know.
- Mummy Says
- Little Miss Perfect
- Dear Crazy Kids
- Running after Ale
- From 2 to 3 kids
- Making Memories in the Chaos
- Friendly Fairy Tales
- Contrary Mom
The lovely and kind Kate of Did That Just Happen Blog? nominated me (and Rachel of mummy flying solo along with others) for the Sunshine Award, an award for inspirational bloggers. I am honored to be considered inspiring…it warms my heart and inspires me! And then Rachel went and nominated me again. I could not be more flattered! And I love these women, they have become true friends! I am hoping that one day we can all meet in person!!
Blogs that I am inspired by:
- my year(s) of sweat
- Ordinarily Raw
- Mathair Fiona
- Perfection Pending
- Fascinations of a Vanilla Housewife
- Freedom of the Heart
- Are You Finished Yet?
- Efficient Mama
- Making Happiness
11 Random Facts:
- I find the sound of distant trains soothing
- I swam our 3 mile Bay 3 times in high school
- I misspelled vegetable in a spelling bee (left out the 2nd e)
- I despise dangling participles
- I’m beginning potty training my boy. Do I train him standing up or down? (half random fact, half question 🙂
- I finally “get” Pinterst and now know how to use it without letting it suck ALL of my time.
- I like brushing dolls hair. Weird, I know. I get this strange sense of accomplishment from brushing my daughter’s American Girl and Barbies hair
- I really love yoga inversions and am excited to take an inversions workshop in March!
- I have really vivid dreams and spend a good amount of time analyzing them
- I have puppy fever probably because it masks the baby fever and I don’t want anymore kids
- I watch the Bachelor. There, its out there.
And finally, my friend Meghan of Mathair Fiona nominated me for the Liebster Award and she changed the rules a bit so I am going with hers!
- List 11 random facts about yourself —see above
- Nominate the one (or up to 3…my amended rule) blogger that is “dearest” to you and explain why in your post
- Notify your nominee
- Link back to the person who nominated you
Nominees: (these are a couple of my loyal blogging friends who I refer to as “the usual suspects” :))
- Did That Just Happen Blog-Kate has been a loyal reader and commenter for so long, we’ve developed a great friendship. She is funny, honest and so very thoughtful and kind.
- mummy flying solo-Rachel and I share so many similar interests. She posts thought-provoking, funny and inspiring posts. She lives an interesting life and you never know what you’ll read about next!
- my year(s) of sweat-Nancy is awesome! She is so very inspiring with her commitment to her goals…she never wavers. She is honest with herself, humble and always looking for self-improvement and I greatly admire that quality.