Just when I am feeling a little bit down, still dealing with the sucker punches that come every so often from the effects of the flood, I get an email from the lovely Danielle of Mom’s Eye View saying that she kindly nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. If there is anything that makes this blog worthwhile to me, other than the sheer pleasure of writing and connecting with other writers, it is being inspirational. Being able to work through thoughts and emotions with words on “paper” is so valuable to me and to think that it may help others fills me up. So thank you for reading and thinking I am inspiring…it inspires me! 🙂
And Danielle is wonderfully inspiring as well. She and I would be fast friends live, in person, if we ever had the chance to meet. We share similar views on life, parenting and yoga and I love that! So check out her blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the badge.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them.
- I, like Danielle, plan future playlists for teaching yoga, and they all include Otis Redding.
- My favorite Pink Floyd song (thanks Jamille :)) is Learning to Fly. Been my favorite since junior year in high school
- I now realize how little I need and that is a very freeing feeling, however, I also realize how much walls mean to me, and that is a very sad feeling.
- I do not like the bottom of my sheets to be pulled free from the tuck. FYI: Tim, if you’re reading, please take note 🙂
- I love nachos…I’m pretty sure I’ve already said this in a random facts award post before.
- I’m reading fiction again after a hiatus into non-fiction…it is nice to be back.
- I am humbled by my awesome writing group. If I ever am a published novelist, it will be because of them.
Nominations (like Danielle, I will nominate my top 5 favorite inspiring blogs)
- John of A Napper’s Companion
- Jeremy of Freedom of the Heart
- Nancy of My Year[s] of Sweat
- Jamille of Into the Mirror
- Miriam of Slay Fitness
- Faye of Love Minimalism
Okay, so I added one to grow on 🙂 Enjoy these awesome and inspiring blogs!