Ok, I know, technically this is not raw but it is vegan so I am going to knowingly and incorrectly place it under My Raw Experience. It’s my blog, I can do that, right? ha!
A friend made this for a raw potluck and I love it! It is super easy and tastes very egg-y. Really tasty with blue corn tortilla chips or pita chips to dip or stuffed in an avocado .
Tofu Eggless Egg Salad
- Extra firm tofu (liquid completely squeezed out… I used a cloth napkin to do this)
- Diced onion & celery (about a 1/2 cup)
- Dried dill (some sprinkles)
- Nutritional yeast (about 1/2 cup)
- Mustard (about a tablespoon)
- Apple cider vinegar (a couple splashes)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Veganaise (a couple big spoonfuls)
Basically, just mix it all together and voila! Sorry I don’t have specific measurements for you; you will know what works for you.